Terms and Conditions
Eligible students re-entering the University of Phoenix between January 1st, 2022, and February 28th, 2022, who are pursuing an associate, bachelor, or master’s degree program will receive a resource fee waiver for any classes started prior to February 28th, 2023.
Here’s how the program works (eligibility):
If you are a student who (i) previously attended the University of Phoenix, (ii) are not currently scheduled to start a class; (iii) are pursuing an associate, bachelor, or master’s degree program; (iv) re-enter the University of Phoenix between January 1st, 2022 and February 28th, 2022; (v) and have not attended within 180-365 days prior to re-entry, you are eligible to receive this Resource Fee Waiver offer and the University of Phoenix will waive the Resource Fee for all classes started prior to February 28th, 2023. If you meet the eligibility requirements, no action is required by you to receive this offer.
Please note the following regarding the Tuition Reduction Offer:
- This is a non-cash award and under no circumstance will the Resource Fee Waiver Offer benefits exceed the invoice amount.
- The Resource Fee Waiver Offer is a one-time offer.
- Student must remain in their degree program and successfully complete each course as defined in the academic catalog to continue receiving the Resource Fee Waiver.
- The student must have no unapproved attendance gap > 35 days to continue receiving the benefit.
- The Resource Fee Waiver Offer cannot be combined with any other University scholarship, promotion, memorandum of understanding or Tuition Offer. A “Tuition Offer” is any tuition benefit provided to the student as a result of a corporate employer partnership, international student discount, or other promotional offer.
- You remain responsible for repayment of all Federal Student Aid borrowed for your program or any other program you have enrolled in and/or attended and are subject to the repayment terms and conditions set forth in your borrowing agreement.
- The Tuition Reduction Offer is not applicable and will not be issued to:
- UOPX Employees, Faculty, Spouses, and dependents
- Current UOPX Students
- Students enrolling in or re-entering a single course or stand-alone certificate that does not roll up to an eligible degree program
- Students applying to Competency Based Education Programs
- Students receiving any employer benefits or discounts (including but not limited to TAPCAP tuition benefits)
- Students receiving Military Tuition rate
- Students receiving UOPX Scholarships
- Students on a Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Students who qualify for Near Grad Student Benefits
- Students on any other discounts, offers or promotions not included above
- Students who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- Cover costs for credits earned outside of the University of Phoenix.
- Students who are Academically Disqualified, Disqualified for Admission, Scholastically Disqualified, Scholastically Suspended or Expelled as outlined in the University Catalog.
- The benefit will automaticlaly terminate if:
- The student fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements set forth above
- The student is Academically Disqualified, Disqualified for Admission, Scholastically Disqualified, Scholastically Suspended or Expelled as outlined in the University Catalog.
- Students who receive a reduced tuition rate described above will not be eligible for any other tuition and/or fee reduction, waiver, benefit, or offer. If a student wishes to use any other tuition and/or fee reduction, waiver, benefit, or offer, it will only be applied to the University’s standard tuition rate.