If you are currently living in the US and have transcripts from a recognized international college or university, you can have them evaluated for transfer credits.
- Be a legal resident of the United States.
- Have been granted permanent residency.
- Have a valid Visa that does not prohibit educational studies.
- Have been granted temporary protected status along with approved Notice of Action issued by Citizen Immigration Services and verified through CIS Form G-845.
- Have been granted asylum along with the approved Notice of Action issued by Citizen Immigration Services.