Carousel content with 1 slide.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
Earning a degree is a big milestone. We want to help you reach it.
We’re offering to reduce the cost of up to one course and resource fee from your past due balance when you start class by November 30. To take advantage of this offer, you must:
- Sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on or before Nov. 30, 2017
- Have attended a UOPX undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degree program between Sept. 1, 2016 and Aug. 1, 2017
- Have no courses scheduled as of Aug. 31, 2017
- Have 12 or fewer credits left to finish your program
- Enroll and post attendance in a course in your program by Nov. 30, 2017
- Meet the Student Financial Responsibilities outlined in the University Catalog
- Pay all past due balances before you start your first course
Finish the last few credits you need to graduate. Call your financial advisor at 844.YES.UOPX.
Our support doesn’t stop here. You’ll get more than just an education.
With tutoring services and resource centers, you’ll get the support you need to graduate.
PhoenixLink™ career services
Connect with PhoenixLink™ career resources to help you create the career path you want.
A powerful network
Make the most of our massive alumni network. It can be one of your greatest assets.
When you meet the Eligibility Requirements, the University will waive the equivalent of the cost of one course tuition and resource fee from your past due balance. Other restrictions may apply.