Integrating Technology & Curriculum
Start when you're ready
Choose an upcoming start date:
Please Note: Attendance and participation are mandatory in all University courses, and specific requirements may differ by course. If attendance requirements are not met, a student may be removed from the course. Please review the Course Attendance Policy in the Catalog for more information.
University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses. While widely available, not all programs are available to residents of all states. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Course level: Doctorate Courses
This course enables students to develop strategies for effective and appropriate leadership, and management for instructional technology projects. Technology selection, vendor selection, maintenance, and the needs of stakeholders are explored in an effort to address present and future organizational learning needs. A running theme of this course is system solutions for technology integration that meets the instructional needs of diverse organizations. A focus of this course is balancing the competing needs of emerging technology integration, stakeholders, and organizational constraints in a learning environment.
This doctorate level course requires proof of completion of a Master's degree. Be prepared to provide documentation during the checkout process.
What you'll learn
Course skills and outcomes
- Evaluate research-based innovative strategies and content-delivery tools for technology integration.
- Analyze the needs of stakeholders in technology integration.
- Analyze project management and system solutions for instructional technology projects based on meeting the needs of stakeholders, feasibility, cost-effectiveness, and return on investment.
- Analyze contemporary technologies and their applications within instructional organizations.
- Examine the patterns of traditional use, current issues, and emergent trends of digital technology in learning and development.
- Analyze professional development and training initiatives in technology integration projects for relevant stakeholders.
- Examine the role of leadership in balancing the priorities of technology integration and organizational constraints.