Information Systems Management Architecture
Start when you're ready
Choose an upcoming start date:
Please Note: Attendance and participation are mandatory in all University courses, and specific requirements may differ by course. If attendance requirements are not met, a student may be removed from the course. Please review the Course Attendance Policy in the Catalog for more information.
University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses. While widely available, not all programs are available to residents of all states. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Course level: Doctorate Courses
In this course, learners will create an innovative model, incorporating the domains and models from previous coursework. In the model building, learners will demonstrate the leadership competencies as related to IT
This doctorate level course requires proof of completion of a Master's degree. Be prepared to provide documentation during the checkout process.
What you'll learn
Course skills and outcomes
- Competency A: Articulate a detailed leadership strategy for integrating all IST functions from the individual to the global level.
- Competency B: Apply the best information systems management approach for the development of business systems that can support global information systems’ requirements.
- Competency C: Align benchmarks and measures of IT performance with performance measures used by organizations.
- Competency D: Develop an IT leadership model that incorporates each of the IT domains and considers individual, team, department, organization, interorganization, and global perspectives.
- Competency E: Develop a strategic plan for the implementation of a solution to resolve a critical organizational issue