acc291t | undergraduate
Principles Of Accounting II
topic title goes here
- Prepare adjusting entries and the postclosing trial balance.
- Prepare the financial statements.
Sales, A/R, and Cash Receipts
- Record sales transactions.
- Prepare a schedule of accounts receivable.
Purchases, A/P, and Cash Payments
- Prepare a schedule of accounts payable.
- Reconcile the monthly bank statement.
- Record adjusting entries required from the bank reconciliation.
Accruals and Deferrals
- Compute adjustments for accrued and prepaid expense items.
- Compute adjustments for accrued and deferred income items.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.