acc545 | Graduate
topic title goes here
Liabilities and Owners' Equity
- Prepare pensions liabilities and postretirement benefits.
- Utilize financial reporting of owners' equity for decision-making.
- Apply financial instruments as liabilities.
The Importance of Financial Information and Cash Flows
- Use financial and contracting information to perform valuation and credit risk assessment.
- Prepare statement of cash flows.
Advanced Financial Reporting
- Manage inventories.
- Account for inter-corporate investments.
- Describe the financial reporting role and responsibilities of the CPA, including recognition, measurement, and disclosure.
Net and Comprehensive Income
- Explain criteria for calculating capital changes.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements.
- Use short-term and long-term assets and cost determination to the preparation of financial statements.
- Explore financial reporting for leases.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.