admin500 | Graduate
Orientation To Administration And Supervision
This graduate-level course is 1 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to the Administration and Supervision Program
- Analyze the differences between a regular and a signature assignment.
- Describe how signature assignments are useful for future practice.
- Identify internship requirements.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the intern, the mentor, and the university supervisor.
- Define the mission and purpose of the College of Education.
- Identify the program description.
- Identify the resources available in the Program Handbook.
- Identify admission and program progression requirements.
- Identify degree completion requirements.
- Identify the resources available in the College of Education Resources page.
- Identify field experience requirements.
- Identify opportunities for field experience.
- Examine My Time Log.
- Identify the purpose of signature assignments.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.