aet562 | Graduate
Social Media For Professional Learning
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Collaborating With Social Media
- Evaluate social media tools for collaboration.
- Describe considerations and implications for collaborating with social media.
- Explain how social media is a participatory tool.
Leading Social Media Practices for Learning
- Analyze polices that promote connected leadership.
- Suggest strategies for leading responsible social media use.
Planning for the Future of Social Media and Professional Learning
- Determine an ongoing social learning strategy, including exit plans as appropriate.
- Propose how social media will affect classrooms of the future.
- Describe the changing roles of administrators, educators, and learners when using social media for learning.
Developing a Personal Learning Network through Social Media
- Identify tools and resources for a PLN.
- Explain a Personal Learning Network (PLN).
- Examine how to initiate, sustain, and evolve a PLN.
Using Social Media Tools for Learning
- Compare a variety of specific social media tools for professional learning.
- Propose strategies to use social media appropriately and responsibly, including managing online reputations.
- Examine resources that document and archive learning.
Learning in the 21st Century
- Define social learning.
- Describe the evolution of professional learning strategies and practices.
- Justify the role of social media in professional learning.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.