ajs594 | Graduate
Program Development And Evaluation
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Program Maintenance and Change Process
- Evaluate the importance of effective communication during program development maintenance and changes.
- Assess the repetition process necessary for needs assessment and program development changes.
- Describe the significance of a system where stakeholders can submit concerns or recommendations regarding program maintenance.
- Explain quality control criteria and effective monitoring strategies used to evaluate all aspects of personnel performance and program operations.
- Identify the terms and concepts for developing and evaluating programs.
- Describe the processes of problem identification.
- Identify methods for collecting and analyzing data.
- Identify how to involve key personnel in identifying problems and organizational needs.
- Identify data to be collected for problem identification.
- Determine resources needed to implement program design or evaluation.
- Identify methods for receiving and acting upon concerns and complaints.
- Analyze methods to identify and solicit stakeholders to participate in project design or evaluation.
- Analyze the design, organization, and prioritization of proposed program elements and objectives necessary to achieve specified outcomes.
- Explain the importance of utilizing teams to promote diverse perspectives.
- Assess development criteria and processes for program evaluation.
- Identify sources of funding and budget support.
- Determine data collection methods used for program measurement.
- Explain the significance of process and outcome program evaluations.
- Identify methods for receiving and acting upon implementation concerns and complaints.
Conducting the Program Evaluation
- Develop mechanisms to provide feedback to stakeholders.
- Identify information system capabilities of systems used to gather evaluation data.
- Explain how to evaluate data using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Evaluate ethical issues that impact the practice of program evaluation.
- Assess the relevance of feedback from stakeholders in response to evaluation reports.
- Prepare a comprehensive program evaluation plan.
Program Development and Design
- Explain the processes to identify the target population.
- Analyze the written policies, procedures, and job descriptions necessary for implementing and conducting a specified program.
- Develop an implementation plan and timeframe needed for a given program.
- Identify training requirements, materials, and assignments needed for key personnel.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.