bsa510 | Graduate
IT Governance And Management
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
IT Strategy, Management, Policies, Standards, and Procedures
- Illustrate the importance of the Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Summarize IT management and monitoring of controls.
- Utilize the enterpriseâs IT policies, standards, and procedures to determine if the enterprise is in compliance and support IT strategy.
Monitoring and Assurance Practices and IT Resource Management
- Examine IT monitoring and internal control evaluations.
- Align assurance practices and IT performance.
- Justify an IT balanced scorecard.
IT Contracting Strategies and Policies
- Survey IT contracting strategies and policies.
- Examine the contract management practices and the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Compare change management with configuration management in the context of existing business processes.
Risk Management Practices
- Compare risk management practices.
- Formulate a risk management and mitigation plan.
Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Distinguish the IT role in the Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR) planning.
- Examine the Business Continuity Plan standards and procedures.
- Model an Enterpriseâs Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
IT Governance, Organizational Structures, and HR
- Explain the effectiveness of the IT governance structure.
- Discuss IT organizational structure and human resources management.
- Formulate an IT strategic plan checklist.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.