Issues in Optimizing Operations
Start when you're ready
Choose an upcoming start date:
Please Note: Attendance and participation are mandatory in all University courses, and specific requirements may differ by course. If attendance requirements are not met, a student may be removed from the course. Please review the Course Attendance Policy in the Catalog for more information.
University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses. While widely available, not all programs are available to residents of all states. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Course level: Doctorate Courses
This course evaluates research on how businesses adopt approaches to optimizing their operations and the conditions under which these lead to success. Topics include how an organization adopts best practices, the predictors for a successful quality management program, and the role of project management.
This doctorate level course requires proof of completion of a Master's degree. Be prepared to provide documentation during the checkout process.
What you'll learn
Course skills and outcomes
- Determine core leadership competencies needed to optimize operations.
- Examine organizational behavior issues that may affect operations management.
- Develop integrated strategies to optimize operations.
- Identify metrics to evaluate implementation of operational optimization strategies.
- Analyze ethical and operational implications of globalization.