cmgt400 | undergraduate
Intro To Information Assurance & Security
topic title goes here
Security Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities in the Enterprise
- Compare and contrast types of security attacks and the malware used to perpetrate them.
- Describe threat actor types and attributes.
- Explain penetration testing and vulnerability scanning concepts.
- Evaluate security threats and vulnerabilities in virtualization and cloud technologies.
Security Technology, Tools, and Architecture
- Describe hardware and software based network components used to support organizational security.
- Explain the use of software tools to assess the security of an organizationâs enterprise computing architecture.
- Create a plan to securely deploy mobile devices.
- Compare and contrast physical security and environmental controls.
- Develop identity and access management policies.
- Recommend cryptography and public key infrastructure (PKI).
Cybersecurity Standards and Global Governance
- Explain the importance of policies, plans, and procedures related to organizational security.
- Incorporate industry and government regulations into an organizationâs cyber security plan.
- Analyze the legal, ethical, and regulatory considerations of protecting data.
Risk Response, change Manage, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity
- Create a security risk management plan.
- Create a disaster recovery and business continuity of operations plan.
Secure Application Design, Development, and Deployment
- Explain the importance of secure application design, development, and deployment.
- Design a secure staging deployment environment for an organization.
- Analyze the security implications of embedded systems.
- Evaluate the use of secure coding techniques in the development process.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.