cmgt556 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Evaluate the role of CRM in supporting business operations.
- Discuss the benefits and challenges of CRM in an organization.
- Summarize the best practices of successful CRM system implementations.
- Compare several CRM system software packages, including their advantages and disadvantages.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Evaluate how ERP benefits business processes in an organization.
- Compare several ERP system software packages, including their advantages and disadvantages for an organization.
- Formulate the business value of integrating SCM and CRM with ERP in an organization.
Enterprise Data and Process Security
- Propose security threats that could be harmful to SCM, CRM, ERP systems, and the management functions they support in an organization.
- Evaluate the influence of the Internet on businesses; focusing on SCM, CRM, and ERP in an organization.
Managerial Support Systems and Decision Making
- Investigate the different types of managerial support systems and how managers might use them to make decisions in an organization.
- Compare each systemâs potential to increase effectiveness in an organization.
- Discuss the importance of decision making for managers at three different managerial levels within an organization using the decision characteristics.
The Use of Metrics in Business Decisions
- Summarize when a business should use metrics to measure strategic initiatives in order to achieve success.
- Plan an IT metrics effectiveness and efficiency strategy for an organization.
- Discuss the impact the evolution of data, information, business intelligence, and knowledge has on organizations.
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Summarize the four supply chain drivers.
- Determine a strategy for evaluating success of SCM in an organization.
- Compare SCM system software packages, including their advantages and disadvantages for an organization.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.