cmgt582 | Graduate
Security & Ethics
topic title goes here
- Identify risk mitigation strategies.
- Describe the formula for risk.
- Describe the process for performing an information security risk analysis.
- Describe how threat and vulnerability analyses are performed.
Survey of Security Technologies
- Describe network security technologies and methodologies.
- Evaluate security technologies and methodologies.
- Describe access control technologies.
- Describe security planning policies.
- Describe how security planning is used to manage security.
- Evaluate how policies are used to implement security plans.
- Describe the concept of multilevel or defense security design.
- Evaluate the security life cycle.
- Describe security auditing.
- Identify issues in implementing security.
Fundamentals of Information Security
- Identify the components of Information Security.
- Describe the CIA triangle and the security requirements triad.
- Define the terms threat, vulnerability, and exploit.
Ethical and Legal Issues
- Identify ethical issues related to data and information management.
- Describe ethical considerations for maintaining confidentiality and customer data.
- Describe the various privacy regulations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.