cmgt582 | Graduate
Security & Ethics
topic title goes here
Fundamentals of Information Security and Ethics
- Analyze the components of information security.
- Illustrate the role of ethics in information security.
Privacy and Ethics in E-commerce, Part I
- Assess ethical issues related to data and information management.
- Examine the need to protect intellectual property.
Privacy and Ethics in E-commerce, Part II
- Analyze the ethical trends behind consumer and corporate privacy.
- Examine ethical considerations for maintaining confidentiality and customer/individual data.
- Describe the various privacy regulations.
Survey of Security Technologies
- Explain the relationship between policies and security plans.
- Analyze how risk assessment is related to security controls and safeguards.
Security Planning and Risk Management
- Evaluate risk mitigation strategies.
- Summarize the concept of multilevel or defense security design.
Security Life Cycle
- Evaluate the security life cycle.
- Create a security audit with an IT recruiting plan.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.