cnsl513r | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Personal and Professional Growth
- Examine personal therapeutic rapport building skills for strengths and areas of growth.
- Determine a personal theoretical orientation to counseling.
Individual Counseling Skills
- Demonstrate the individual counseling skills that incorporate multicultural and ethical considerations.
- Evaluate client readiness for change and the ability to engage in the therapeutic process.
- Assess the biopsychosocial needs of a fictional client.
- Apply a personal theoretical orientation in a case conceptualization.
- Formulate a treatment plan based on the assessment of a fictional client.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.