cpss370 | undergraduate
Intake, Assessment, And Classification
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Intake and Assessment Skills
- Demonstrate skills necessary to facilitate the assessment process.
- Determine ethical considerations during the intake and assessment processes.
- Identify the elements of intake interviewing.
Client Needs and Treatment
- Examine methods for determining client needs.
- Determine client treatment needs based on assessment information.
- Formulate recommendations for a treatment plan to address specific client needs.
Community Corrections Assessment and Transitioning into Society
- Explain the importance of assessment for community corrections.
- Describe evidence-based practices and trends for assisting individuals transitioning back into society from the correctional system.
The Helping Process Within the Correctional System
- Identify the steps within each phase of the helping process.
- Explain the purpose of utilizing the helping process with individuals involved with the correctional system.
Intake and Assessment Processes
- Describe the intake and assessment procedures in the assessment phase of the helping process.
- Identify assessment instruments used during the intake and assessment processes in the correctional system.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.