css422 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
What Are Architectural Analysis, Design and Implementation?
- Contrast architectural frameworks.
- Discuss architectural design based on architectural decisions.
- Build architectural diagrams using architectural patterns to satisfy functional requirements using UML.
What Are Design Patterns and Quality Attributes?
- Model design decisions for quality attributes through UML.
- Analyze design patterns to satisfy quality attributes.
- Construct data models.
- Apply design patterns for architectural integration.
What Is the Role of Enterprise Architecture?
- Assess the role of enterprise architecture and the path to building enterprise-level architectural models.
- Survey newer technology domains.
- Analyze the role of architecture in creating and releasing software
- Create an Architecture Design Document to modernize a CRM system.
What Are the Fundamentals of Software Architecture?
- Discuss the relation between software, applications, technology, and solution architectures.
- Explain the role of IT in shaping and delivering business goals.
- Assess requirements for making design decisions.
- Examine the inherent difficulties in software intensive systems.
- Construct Use Case diagrams to illustrate system context and architecturally significant functions of the system.
Where Does Architecture Fit in the Development Process?
- Analyze the role and impact of architects and architecture in the development process.
- Explore architectural viewpoints through the use of diagramming tools.
- Contrast component-based, distributed, and SOA-based architecture.
- Compare and contrast the role of architecture in Agile and waterfall development methodologies to determine which is appropriate to modernize a CRM system.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.