cyb205 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Assets, Vulnerabilities, Threats, and Risks
- Describe information required for an asset inventory.
- Identify and describe software and hardware vulnerabilities.
- List the threats to various assets.
- Examine an example business for potential IT risks.
Threats to Information: How Information and Systems Can Be Compromised
- Identify the most common threats to data and systems.
- Provide examples of threats to the edge, internal network, and other access points.
Protecting Information: Protective Controls
- Identify and describe the different access controls used to protect data.
- Explain cryptography and how it is used to protect data and data use.
- Identify defenses against malware.
Comprehensive Security Policies
- Explain the importance of a comprehensive security policy.
- Explain the contents of a comprehensive security policy.
- Compare premise and cloud security policy needs.
- Differentiate among administrative, technical, preventative, detective, and responsive controls.
- Describe the meaning of business continuation.
- Describe how risks can be transferred to cloud providers.
- Identify risks associated with using the cloud.
- Generate a cost/benefit analysis.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.