cyb409 | undergraduate
Information Systems Leadership, Projects And Operations
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Information Security Portfolio Planning
- Outline Information Security Portfolio Planning.
- Recognize organizational structure, culture, and leadership approaches.
- Align an information security portfolio to goals, objectives, and outcomes.
- Identify and support key vendors and stakeholders.
- Plan the organization of a security portfolio.
Information Security Program Management
- Define program management.
- Illustrate an information security program development model.
- Plan security assessment activities to measure the effectiveness of the program.
- Categorize resource planning to include stakeholders, personnel, and technology.
Information Security Project Management
- Model project management phases.
- Evaluate the triple constraints in project management.
- Complete a project charter.
- Provide a thorough project scope statement.
- Manage scheduling, cost, teams, and quality of a project.
- Resolve personnel and teamwork issues within time, cost, and quality constraints.
Security Operations Center and Personnel
- Illustrate the information security portfolio hierarchy.
- Describe security operations center and personnel.
- Differentiate security operations processes, policies, and procedures.
- Assess the effectiveness of changes and improvements to the information systems processes.
- Analyze the conflicting roles of security operations personnel in reporting of audit findings.
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Identify incident response tools.
- Illustrate security operations program activities.
- Exemplify event monitoring, detection, response, and recovery.
- Describe digital forensic investigation.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.