cyb413 | undergraduate
Strategic Planning And Finance
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Vendor Risk Management
- Create a process for vendor management.
- Plan requirements for procurement activities.
- Analyze the vendor selection process.
- Assess the challenges with selection of a vendor for security and IT solutions.
Strategic Planning: Phases and Tools
- Use the phases of strategic planning.
- Determine how a strategic plan is aligned with established business objectives.
- Develop a balanced score card to support an organizationâs information security strategic planning and management system.
- Examine the role of control frameworks in achieving business and IT alignment.
Strategic Planning: Development
- Determine the appropriate type of information security strategic plan.
- Conduct an assessment of internal and external environments.
- Formulate an organization-level information security strategic plan.
- Translate a strategic plan into operational action items.
- Create performance indicators to measure the planâs effectiveness.
Financial Planning: Budgeting
- Analyze how finances are managed in an organization.
- Apply financial management tools.
- Develop an organizationâs information security budget.
Financial Planning: Management
- Compare methods of accounting for expenses.
- Compare capital investment opportunities.
- Distinguish relevant information for financial decisions.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.