ech300 | undergraduate
Orientation To Early Childhood Education
This undergraduate-level course is 1 week To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to the Teacher Education Program
- Examine the relationship between the Student Teaching Seminar courses and the student teaching experience.
- Identify student teaching materials.
- Define the Teacher Work Sample (TWS).
- Identify program progression requirements.
- Explain the relationship between the Teacher Work Sample, student teaching courses, and the student teaching experience.
- Define the mission and purpose of the College of Education.
- Identify the program description.
- Identify the resources available in the Teacher Education Handbook.
- Identify degree completion requirements.
- Identify the features of the home page.
- Identify the resources available in the College of Education Resources page.
- Identify the resources available in the Web Links Library
- Identify field experience requirements.
- Identify opportunities for field experience.
- Review the requirements for Field Experience Evaluations.
- Examine the Field Experience Record.
- Identify the purpose and use of the e-portfolio in the Teacher Education Program.
- Review how to establish a TaskStream account.
- Define the Direct Response Folio (DRF).
- Describe the Assignments DRF.
- Describe the Student Teaching Evaluations DRF.
- Analyze the differences between the Assignments DRF and the Student Teaching Evaluations DRF.
- Describe the Personal Presentation and Resource Portfolios.
- Identify student teaching requirements.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the student teacher, faculty supervisor, and cooperating (master) teacher.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.