ech390 | undergraduate
Early Childhood Student Teaching Seminar
This undergraduate-level course is 3 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Teaching Portfolios & Student Teaching
- Identify the purposes and benefits of teaching portfolios.
- Describe the importance of using an electronic portfolio in teacher preparation programs.
- Evaluate student teaching expectations and processes.
The Professional Educator
- Analyze the characteristics of the professional educator.
- Develop a professional growth plan.
Teacher Work Sample
- Examine the processes, standards, and indicators of an effective Teacher Work Sample.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.