eco370 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Local and National Environmental Economics
- Evaluate the economic implications of local and national hazardous substances policies.
- Evaluate the economic implications of policies related to conservation biology.
- Evaluate the economic implications of local and national water pollution policies.
- Evaluate the economic implications of local and national air pollution policies.
Global Environmental Economics
- Differentiate between the environmental economics of the developing world and industrialized countries.
- Evaluate the economic and environmental costs and benefits of international trade and international agreements.
Overview of Environmental Economics
- Summarize natural resource economics.
- Explain the relationship of supply and demand to environmental choices.
Tools and Methods of Environmental Analysis
- Classify the economic impacts of proposed actions.
- Classify the environmental impacts of proposed actions.
- Perform a benefit-cost analysis of an environmental choice.
Environmental Regulation and Policy Assessment
- Analyze the economic and environmental consequences of policy choices.
- Explain the purpose of incentive-based strategies.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.