educ519 | Graduate
Foundations Of Education
This graduate-level course is 4 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Issues and Trends in Current Education
- Summarize current issues in education.
- Describe current legal issues in education.
- Analyze the role of teachers as teacher leaders.
- Explore the future of technology in education.
Historical Perspectives & Educational Philosophy
- Evaluate the evolution of education.
- Analyze the education system in a changing world.
- Examine the role of the federal government in education.
- Analyze educational philosophies.
- Develop an educational philosophy.
- Reflect on the influence of philosophy on instruction.
Diversity in Education
- Evaluate the role of cultural diversity in education.
- Analyze the sociological diversity in schools.
- Describe the effect of cultural diversity on instruction.
Standards, Curriculum, and Assessment
- Determine the relationship between standards, assessments, and accountability.
- Compare curriculum design models in relation to student learning.
- Identify the importance of Common Core Standards in the educational system.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.