educ521 | Graduate
Classroom Management For Educators
This graduate-level course is 4 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Classroom Preparation, Setup, and Management Techniques
- Create a classroom management plan.
- Propose an ideal classroom setup.
- Identify ways to obtain parental support and involve parents in your classroom.
Student Accountability for Rules and Procedures
- Identify ways to respond to student violations of rules and procedures.
- Apply techniques to hold students accountable.
- Communicate rules and procedures to students.
Establishing a Positive Classroom Environment
- Explain how positive communication affects student behavior.
- Explain how diversity influences the dynamics of a class.
- Apply instructional strategies to increase student involvement.
- Describe how multiple intelligence strategies can promote a positive classroom environment.
Student Behavior, Misbehavior, and Discipline
- Differentiate between behavior, misbehavior, and discipline.
- Describe conditions that promote misbehavior.
- Determine the issues to address in a discipline plan.
- Compare discipline models.
- Explain how effective teaching techniques influence discipline.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.