eng222 | undergraduate
Introduction To Technical Writing
topic title goes here
Ensuring Quality in Technical Writing
- Demonstrate how to address audience in technical writing.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the characteristics of good writing.
- Identify best practices for writing business correspondence.
Technical Writing â Research and Ethics
- Demonstrate understanding of ethical and legal considerations.
- Explain how intellectual property and proprietary information relates to technical writing.
- Apply appropriate research methods in technical writing.
Style and Technical Writing
- Apply best practices for readability in technical writing.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the elements of good document design.
Technical Writing Career Research and Preparation
- Examine the preparation for technical writing careers.
- Demonstrate best practices in technical writing.
Introduction to Technical Writing
- Identify characteristics of writing at work and of successful workplace communicators.
- Identify qualities of good technical writing.
- Distinguish between the research goals of technical writing and academic writing.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.