ent588 | Graduate
Innovation And Design: Capstone Project
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Defining Your Competitive Advantage
- Analyze industry and market benchmarks to determine competitive climate.
- Design milestones and metrics to track success.
- Develop tools to determine market response to innovation.
Setting Operations Goals
- Explain the product design, manufacturing, distribution and sales chain.
- Develop recordkeeping, inventory, and cash control systems.
- Develop systems for product development, inventory control, and distribution.
- Analyze pricing and sales strategies.
Planning Market Penetration
- Create a quarterly forecast for market penetration.
- Develop an online presence to engage potential customers.
- Develop a terrestrial marketing plan to increase market share quarterly.
- Calculate investment needs and use of funds.
- Develop financial statements.
- Calculate financial ratios.
- Develop an investor exit strategy.
- Evaluate capital compliance.
- Determine the implications of change and its impact on company stakeholders.
- Analyze management development needs.
- Create a management succession plan.
- Create a plan for support staff development.
- Develop a board of directors or managers.
Business Plan Presentation
- Present a plan for market penetration.
- Present growth forecast for 3 years, including projected revenues, use of funds, breakeven point, and team development and utilization.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.