env310 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Biological Resources: Fish, Grazing Lands, and Forests
- Explain the management practices of grazing lands.
- Evaluate forest management practices.
- Explain the dynamics of grazing lands and animal production.
- Explain the management of ocean fisheries.
- Describe the functions of forest resources.
- Describe ocean biological systems.
Resources: Water and Soil
- Explain the soil nutrient cycles and nutrient availability.
- Analyze the relationship between the hydrological cycle and vegetation.
- Explain how to manage erosion.
Pests and Pathogens: Natural Elements of the Ecosystem
- Evaluate environmental health risks from pollution.
- Identify challenges of chemical pest control.
- Describe environmental fate and the transport of contaminants.
- Explain the benefits of assessing and promoting environmental degradation of pollutants.
- Define approaches to biological pest control.
Natural Systems: Preservation and Restoration
- Identify conservation strategies.
- Describe natural process restoration.
- Explain methods for ecosystem restoration.
- Explain potential impacts of climate change.
- Describe mechanisms of human contribution to climate change.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.