gen201 | undergraduate
Foundations For University Success
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Finding and Using Information
- Identify and evaluate academic sources.
Planning for Career and Academic Success
- Create an action plan for academic and career success.
Preparing for Success
- Examine motivations for enrolling in and completing college.
- Identify resources that promote academic and professional success.
- Identify the importance of responsible borrowing.
Habits for Success
- Identify appropriate organization and time management skills.
- Examine effective skills, habits, and solutions for student success.
Communicating for Success
- Identify appropriate methods for successful academic communication.
- Examine the steps of the college writing process.
- Define plagiarism.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.