hcs456 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Concept of Risk Management in Health Care
- Explain factors that influence risk management in the health care industry.
- Explain the concepts of risk management in the health care industry.
Enterprise Risk Management
- Explain the relationship between risk management and quality management.
- Explain the concept of Enterprise Risk Management.
- Explain key drivers of Value Driven Enterprise Risk Management.
Regulatory Standards and Risk Management Information for Decision Making
- Explain how regulatory and accreditation standards affect the development of performance-management systems.
- Analyze the information and information technology methods needed to make risk-management decisions in the health care industry.
Enterprise Risk Management and Corporate Compliance
- Analyze key risk management tools in the health care industry.
- Analyze challenges in making risk management decisions.
Risk Reporting and Risk Adjustment
- Contrast formal and informal methods for reporting adverse events in a health care organization.
- Explain the role of risk adjustment in managing health care organizations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.