hcs475 | undergraduate
Leadership And Performance Development
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Examine the relationship between personal characteristics and leadership effectiveness.
- Explain leadership theories.
- Differentiate between leadership and management.
Role of the Leader
- Examine different Leadership Styles.
- Analyze roles and responsibilities of leaders within health care organizations.
- Identify tools for motivating and empowering staff.
- Explain the importance of accountability.
- Explain the role of leadership in creating an effective work group.
- Explain the leaderâs role in conflict management.
- Construct a change management plan.
Processes and Considerations for Leaders
- Analyze the responsibility of the leader in the delegation process.
- Analyze the problem-solving process.
- Explain the elements of decision making for managers and leaders within health care organizations.
- Analyze ethical considerations in leadership within health care.
Building for Leadership
- Analyze positive modeling and mentorship.
- Analyze personal leadership philosophy.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.