hcs490 | undergraduate
Health Care Consumer - Trends And Marketing
topic title goes here
- Explain factors contributing to consumer choice of health care providers.
- Identify the challenges related to alternative health care products and services.
Consumer Driven Market
- Describe the impact of chronic disease wellness programs on health care costs.
- Describe the impact of changing demographics on the health care market.
- Explain the relationship between consumer choices and the health care market.
Safety and Quality Issues Facing Consumers
- Explain the importance of privacy in health care.
- Describe the impact of government agencies on products and services available to the health care consumer.
- Describe the government’s impact on consumer choices.
Challenges Facing Consumers
- Identify health care costs for consumers.
- Describe reliability of health care information sources.
- Compare consumer health care coverage options.
Present and Future Roles of Communication
- Compare modes of communication within the health care market.
- Explain the impact of media and social networking on consumer choices.
- Describe modes of effective communication between providers and consumers.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.