hcs499 | undergraduate
Health Care Strategy Capstone
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Creating Goals in a Health Care Organization
- Analyze goals related to financial and economic implications used to support a strategic plan.
- Analyze goals related to legal and regulatory requirements used to support a strategic plan.
- Analyze goals related to risk and quality management used to support a strategic plan.
Application of Strategic Planning to the Future of Health Care
- Organize strategic plan elements into a cohesive strategy for a health care organization.
- Explain how a strategic plan provides focus and direction for a health care organization.
Strategic Planning for Health Care Organizations
- Describe the purpose of strategic planning.
- Explain the importance of stakeholders in the strategic planning process.
- Explain the purpose of a communication plan in the strategic planning process.
Mission and Vision of Health Care Organizations
- Describe the purpose of mission and vision statements with health care organizations.
- Explain how the mission and vision serve as a foundation to the strategic plan within a health care organization.
SWOT Analysis within Health Care Organizations
- Analyze a health care organization from a market-based perspective that will be used to create a SWOT analysis.
- Analyze goals related to technology used to support a strategic plan.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.