hcs529 | Graduate
Contemporary Health Care Facility Design
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Mandatory and Voluntary Standards
- Identify legal and regulatory requirements in facility design.
- Explain applicable industry standards and certifications in facility design.
- Identify stakeholders in facility planning and development.
- Determine planning needs and goals.
- Discuss budget planning and cost estimates.
Implementation and Evaluation
- Describe the steps in an implementation plan.
- Identify possible project issues.
- Determine ways to evaluate project success.
- Discuss sustainable health care facility design and its implications.
Health Care Facilities Overview
- Discuss the historical overview of health care facility design.
- Describe various types of health care facilities.
- Predict future facility trends.
- Explain the process of identifying facility needs.
- Determine community and accessibility needs.
- Describe the use of evidence-based design in health care facility planning.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.