hinf500 | Graduate
Informatics For Health Administration
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Trends and Ethics in Informatics
- Discuss legal and ethical issues that can have an impact on informatics.
- Analyze the impact of current and future technologies on informatics.
Introduction to Health Care Informatics
- Compare roles and responsibilities among staff in an information systems department.
- Describe the evolution and growth of health care informatics.
Sources of Data Within a Health Care Setting
- Describe the different sources of data within various health care settings.
- Describe how the data is collected and how the data is used.
Data Systems Part I (Interoperability)
- Explain the importance of standard terminologies for interoperability and differentiate among various terminologies.
- Explain the value of interoperability among information systems.
Data Systems Part II (Security and Privacy)
- Describe the differences among confidentiality, privacy, and security.
- Describe financial, operational, and clinical reporting (data) requirements.
- Explain the importance of reported data among internal and external stakeholders.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.