hinf510 | Graduate
The Systems Life Cycle
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Describe implementation strategies.
- Create a recovery plan.
Implementation and System Roll Out
- Create a communication plan.
- Design a plan for end-user training and support.
- Describe the purpose of data systems in a health care environment.
- Describe the systems development life cycle.
- Create a needs assessment.
Planning and Analysis
- Analyze outside factors affecting the integration and implementation of a health care system.
- Create a planning roadmap from the needs assessment document.
- Create a system interoperability assessment showing how and where the new system will exchange data with other systems in the organization.
System Design and Testing
- Describe the key elements of data system designs.
- Describe the elements of a test plan.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.