hrm548 | Graduate
Recruitment And Retention Practices
topic title goes here
Global Staffing and Compensation
- Assess how digital dashboards can help managers with staffing functions.
- Analyze and apply various metrics involved in employee staffing.
Aligning the Staffing System to the Organizational Goals
- Evaluate the alignment of staffing strategy to organizational goals.
- Develop a staffing plan for an organization.
Workforce Planning, Assessing, and Rightsizing
- Assess how to plan and conduct job analyses.
- Create an action plan that addresses gaps between labor supply and demand.
- Complete job analyses to determine staffing needs
Recruitment and Selection Strategies
- Create an employee sourcing plan.
- Assess when candidates should be selected from within and when outside recruiting is warranted.
- Analyze the steps and considerations involved in final candidate selection.
Total Reward Strategies
- Examine factors that influence the content of a job offer.
- Assess legal concerns related to the job offer.
- Evaluate components of effective compensation plans and benefit programs.
- Determine effective employee retention strategies.
- Evaluate proper procedures for terminating employees.
- Evaluate effective downsizing strategies.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.