hst175 | undergraduate
The American Experience Since 1945
topic title goes here
American Society in the Cold War Era: 1945â 1960
- Explain U.S. Cold War policies, practices, and events in the late 1940s and 1950s.
Cultural Transformations of the 60s
- Identify events and individuals in the Civil Rights movement and the contributions of those involved.
- Explore major social movements and trends of the 1960s.
Economic, Political, and Social Challenges: 70s
- Outline the major social and cultural transformations during the 1970s.
The Reagan Revolution: 80s
- Examine Ronald Reaganâs social, political, and economic views.
- Examine the foreign policy actions, interventions, and militarization of the Reagan administration.
New Global Challenges and Opportunities: 1990â Present
- Summarize the social, political, and economic opportunities and challenges of American society in the 21st century.
- Identify how the War on Terror transformed modern U.S. foreign policy.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.