ldr535 | Graduate
topic title goes here
Leadership, Group Dynamics, and Change
- Evaluate the benefits and limitations of working in teams.
- Explain the characteristics of effective top management teams.
- Contrast individual and group behavioral dynamics during change
Culture, Diversity, and Ethics
- Describe organizational ethics and the ethical considerations of change.
- Explain the characteristics of strong and weak organizational cultures.
- Explain leadershipâs roles in influencing culture
- Describe leadership actions that sustain a pro-diversity culture
Leading Organizational Change
- Describe the stages of crisis management.
- Explain crisis leadership and its importance.
- Describe the 5 step crisis risk assessment model.
- Discuss the Adaptive Learning Model.
Leadership Theories and Styles
- Differentiate among conventional and contemporary leadership theories.
- Differentiate between leadership and managerial roles.
- Explain new realities as a force of change.
Positive Leadership and Motiviation
- Differentiate among transactional, charismatic, transformational, and pseudotransformational leadership.
- Differentiate among content, process, and reinforcement theories of motivation.
- Discuss intra and entrepreneurial competencies as applied to organizational leadership.
Strategic Leadership and Change Management
- Identify the decision categories in the strategic management process.
- Identify the major sources of resistance to change and techniques to mitigate resistance.
- Contrast strategic leadership and change leadership.
- Discuss mindful leadership as it relates to mitigation of resistance to change
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.