lit330 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Language, Confessional, and Feminist Poetry
- Differentiate between Language Poetry and other forms of modern poetry.
- Analyze Confessional Poetry within the context of the 1960s.
- Analyze Feminist Poetry as a form of social commentary.
Ethnic American Poetry and New Formalism
- Analyze New Formalist poetry as a response to the Modernist movement.
- Evaluate the rationale for evaluating Latino, Native American, and Asian American poets, collectively.
Transnationalism and Contemporary Poets
- Analyze the work of contemporary poets within the context of prior poetry movements.
- Differentiate between Ethnic Poetry and Transnationalism as expressions of cultural influence.
Modernist and War Poetry of the Early 20th Century
- Explain the Modernist movement in relation to early 20th century poetry.
- Differentiate War Poetry from Modernist Poetry of the 1910s and â20s.
The Harlem Renaissance, the Beats, and the New Apocalypse
- Analyze the influence of the Harlem Renaissance on modern poetry.
- Differentiate between Beat poetry and the New Apocalypse movement.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.