mgt401 | undergraduate
Small Business: Structure, Planning, Funding
topic title goes here
- Assess the strategies small businesses use when “going global”.
- Identify strategies to overcome additional challenges entrepreneurs face when managing businesses growth.
- Describe strategies entrepreneurs use to build a team for future growth.
The Business Model
- Describe the benefits associated with building a sustainable competitive advantage for a small business.
- Explain the steps of the strategic management process.
- Evaluate business models developed for a business opportunity.
- Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of different forms of business ownership.
- Evaluate different sources of funding to a small business.
- Describe the process of preparing a basic financial plan.
- Identify cash flow management strategies appropriate for a small business.
The Business Plan
- Conduct a feasibility analysis for a small business venture.
- Explain the function and components of a business plan.
- Define the competencies of a successful entrepreneur.
- Assess key points of a business plan.
Marketing in the Small Company
- Assess pricing strategies used by a small business.
- Explain the process of building a strategic marketing plan.
- Identify ways small business owners can use e-commerce.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.