mkt431 | undergraduate
Small Business Marketing
topic title goes here
Promotion: Advertising and Its Alternatives
- Develop a promotion and advertising strategy for a small business opportunity.
- Apply relationship marketing to a small business opportunity.
- Evaluate ethical considerations involved in product and service consumption.
Finding the Opportunity: Trends and Market Conditios
- Identify a business opportunity that can be satisfied by a product or service.
- Evaluate market trends relevant to a small business venture.
- Evaluate market conditions for a small business opportunity.
Customers: Who They Are and Their Value
- Determine characteristics of potential niches for small business customers.
- Explain Unique Selling Proposition involving customer input.
Product and Branding
- Specify the components of an overall value proposition as it relates to total product.
- Perform a competitive analysis.
- Assess product and brand characteristics unique to an entrepreneurial business.
Price, Place, and Technology
- Select distribution channels appropriate for a small business opportunity.
- Create a pricing strategy for a small business opportunity.
- Identify technology uses for a small business venture.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.