mkt443 | undergraduate
Social Media Marketing
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Social Media and the Strategic Planning Process
- Create social media marketing objectives.
- Create a research plan to identify and guide social media strategy.
- Explain the importance of incorporating social media into an organization’s structure.
Social Media Consumers
- Identify how consumers are segmented across social media platforms and communities.
- Describe how content and platform influence consumers.
- Explain consumer behavior on social media.
Social Media and Marketing
- Explain how social media is used to meet business objectives.
- Describe the basic social media platforms and the concept of digital communities.
- Describe social media and its relationship to marketing communication.
Social Media Marketing Plan
- Incorporate objectives, research, strategy, and measurement criteria into a social media marketing plan.
Social Media Tactics and Measuring Outcomes
- Explain content generation and how to incorporate the 4Ms of social media into a marketing strategy.
- Align social media tactics with marketing objectives.
- Create measurement systems and processes to capture and analyze data.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.