mkt498 | undergraduate
Integrated Marketing Strategy
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Compare and contrast different types of value networks and distribution channels.
- Determine the optimal combination of marketing tools based on market conditions and a selected target market.
Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Prepare an integrated marketing campaign.
- Describe the purpose and value of integrated marketing.
- Determine the proper analysis needed to generate specific marketing outcomes.
- Identify an ideal target market for a selected product or service.
- Determine the competitive advantage of a product or service.
- Develop a marketing positioning statement based on assessment.
- Determine marketing tactics necessary to achieve the desired goal of branding, positioning statement, and competitive advantage.
- Differentiate between quantifiable and non-quantifiable marketing tools.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.