mth214 | undergraduate
Mathematics For Elementary Educators II
topic title goes here
Data Analysis and Probability
- Use appropriate statistical methods to analyze data.
- Develop inferences and predictions based on data.
- Apply basic concepts of probability.
Applications of Measurement
- Identify the relevant attributes of objects when solving problems.
- Apply appropriate techniques, tools, and formulas to determine measurements.
Introduction to Geometry
- Identify geometric figures and shapes based on mathematical arguments.
- Apply characteristics and properties of two- and three-dimensional geometric shapes in problem solving.
- Use visualization, spatial reasoning, and geometric modeling to solve problems.
Applications of Geometry
- Specify locations using coordinate geometry.
- Describe spatial relationships using coordinate geometry.
- Use symmetry to analyze mathematical situations.
- Synthesize the mathematics concepts addressed in this course.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.