nrp508 | Graduate
Health Policy And Role Of The Advanced Practice Nurse
This graduate-level course is 8 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
History and Development of Advanced Practice Nursing Roles
- Explain the role of professional nursing organizations.
- Evaluate the accepted code of ethics, the principles within the code, and its application to advanced practice.
- Analyze the effect the media has on health care policymaking.
- Analyze political strategies influencing health care.
- Identify state and national legislative processes.
- Analyze research and professional concepts applicable to the role of the advanced practice registered nurse.
- Explain issues related to the regulatory and credentialing requirements of nurse practitioners.
- Explore opportunities to become a change agent to address health policies that impact the advanced practice nurse.
- Explore professional opportunities to develop interprofessional relationships within advanced practice nursing.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.