nrp511 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 8 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Cellular Biology and Patient Histories
- Compare and contrast components of assessment strategies across the lifespan.
- Associate preventative strategies with vital statistics of disease and patient variables.
- Utilize subjective and objective data collection techniques to develop a combination of working and potential differential diagnoses.
- Analyze current and emerging evidence-based prevention and treatment for various diseases and disorders.
- Explain emerging controversies, natural alternatives, and biopsychosocial issues that may affect the diagnosis and treatment plan for various diseases and disorders.
- Develop an age-appropriate evidence-based treatment plan.
- Conduct a patient visit through interviewing, gathering data, and performing an appropriate physical assessment with explanation.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.