nrp563 | Graduate
Management Of Women's Health Issues
This graduate-level course is 8 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Promoting Womenâ s Health, and Issues and Trends in Womenâ s Health
- Determine the appropriate age, gender-, and condition-specific diagnostic tests and screening procedures.
- Formulate comprehensive differential diagnoses while considering epidemiology, environmental and community characteristics, and life stage development, including the presentation seen with increasing age, family, and behavioral risk factors.
- Determine health protection, health promotion, disease prevention interventions, and treatment strategies to improve or maintain optimum health for all family members.
- Determine treatment plans for common, acute, and chronic physical and mental conditions that incorporate the patientâs spiritual, lifestyle, and cultural preferences.
- Describe the biological, physiological, and psychosocial characteristics unique to adolescent, adult, and older women.
- Formulate a plan to incorporate age-specific preventive health strategies into initial and follow-up office visits.
- Evaluate interventions that promote lawful practice based on federal and state regulations, which include the methodology of practice (California students: specifically standardized procedures and furnishing number).
- Consider cultural preferences, values, health beliefs, and behaviors for treatment plans utilizing Watsonâs theory.
- Obtain, document, and articulate an accurate, relevant health history for patients in all phases of the individual and family life cycle, including spiritual, lifestyle, and cultural considerations.
- Determine appropriate comprehensive or symptom-focused physical examinations on patients, including developmental and behavioral screening, and physical system evaluations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.