nsg516ed | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Phase 1 â Defining Project Charter and Scope
- Assess the current needs of the organization to finalize the definition and scope of the proposed educational intervention project.
- Critique the relevance of current literature and its application to the proposed project.
- Evaluate the impact of the proposed project on internal and external stakeholders.
- Create a detailed project proposal that aligns with the organizationâs mission and vision.
- Reflect on the development process leading up to the final project proposal.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.